Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sewing room almost done.

All the furniture came in and I put the major pieces together myself. I needed a little help with the Kangaroo Kabinet because of the weight but other than that, sewing room is done. I'll take pictures a little later and update this blog. Right now... I'm working on a few projects at once and all the tables have their extensions opened up.

The only thing I didn't use was the storage cabinet. Description said it's depth was 14.75" but when I finally put it together, the shelves inside the cabinet was 12"... the door were recessed into the cabinet, thus losing depth space. Not only that but the 12" shelves were only 1/2", which would cause it to "bow" if books or heavy items were put on these shelves. I ended up giving it to my daughter to put toys into. I ended up buying another bookshelf to hold me over until I can find a decent storage cabinet.

I love everything about the Kangaroo Kabinet. The roomie drawers and the fold out extension cutting table. Need I say more.

No comments: