These are some of the blogs I found today...
Tempus Fugit : the blog is in french but I have it under the google translator link
In any case, I love her pictures of the her "Island of Marken". I especially love the colors she chose... olive green, rust, red, blue, rose... kind of "Mary Beale" colors.
http://tempusfugit.over-blog.com/
Yoke Viser : Beautiful gallery of samplers from this designer for 2010
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://tempusfugit.over-blog.com/album-1573324.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpoint%2Bde%2Bmarque%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dm&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjkuiuw4YVsfPB-S1vzoppbqpxvAQ
OLD DMC Library Albums
Point de Marque : This is the old DMC Library series made fresh in spiral bound edition.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://albumsdantan.canalblog.com/&ei=m9PtS53CLYysswO1uOHcDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCgQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpoint%2Bde%2Bmarque%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dm
FREBIES : Annuaire des Piquees de fil
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://albumsdantan.canalblog.com/&ei=m9PtS53CLYysswO1uOHcDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCgQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpoint%2Bde%2Bmarque%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dm
Oh... word of warning... when the translator is on, it makes your computer go slow... so use wisely or just go to the direct link. Only use the translator is you really want to read their blog. These are in French.
NEEDLEPRINT IS NOW CLOSED - BUT TRANSFER PENDING
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment