Currently using PCStitch for graphed design work but recently, I've been getting motifs in other formats. This usually means having to regraph it into PCStitch to integrate into a design. What I need to search for is a graphing application that converts all types of graph formats. This looks like something worthwhile to look into.
http://www.ursasoftware.com/WinStitch/WinStitch.html
12/12/2010
Here's a recent take on this software. I like PCStitch interface much much better. So what's so intriging about this software?
Pro
-- I like the way it takes graphed charts and converts it to look a little like the stitched item.
-- There's a plug-in that needs to be purchased that converts the graph to machine embroidery formats... but read carefully under help. You have to purchase the add-in for $18.00 from Myria. I didn't read carefully and ended up purchasing Myria Cross for full price $38.00
Con
-- PC Stitch is a much cleaner interface to work with.
NEEDLEPRINT IS NOW CLOSED - BUT TRANSFER PENDING
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment